- Executive Summary
- Letter from Juan Antonio Samaranch
- Foreword by Sir Martin Sorrell
- Chapter 1: Ring Side Seat
- Chapter 2: Scorpion Wars
- Chapter 3: Shock and Awe
- Chapter 4: The Shoemaker's Vision
- Chapter 5: Beyond a Brand
- Chapter 6: Beating the Ambushers
- Chapter 7: Operation Perfect Hosts
- Chapter 8: Making IT Happen
- Chapter 9: To the Brink and Back
- Chapter 10: Coming Home
- Chapter 11: The Future of the Rings
- Foreign Language Editions
Michael Payne is a regular guest speaker at Sports and Business Conferences around the world.
Recent conferences include:
PARIS WAS BURNING
By Tim Ferguson, 25th July, 2005
Heavy hitters endured the heat to exchange ideas when a Forbes conference hit town.
Paris didn't end up with the 2012 Olympics, but it did host this summer's Forbes CEO Europe Forum, where 200 senior executives gathered to hear the likes of EC Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson and its former competition czar Mario Monti; Dutch ex-prime minister Wim Kok; Jérôme Caille, CEO of Adecco; Vivendi Chairman Jean-René Fourtou; SAP's chief, Henning Kagermann, and Accor's Jean-Marc Espalioux; Didier Lamouche, chairman of Bull; STMicro's legendary Pasquale Pistorio; and top execs Wolfgang Reitzle of Linde AG and Klaus Zumwinkel of Deutsche Post.
|Back to previous page | Home|
@ Copyright 2012 Michael R. Payne All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us